So last week I turned 26 and those of you who know me will know that I hate my birthday and hate getting older!! (Thats a story for another day!). I only use the birthday card so that myself and a few of the girlies can all get together and enjoy a few drinks. Any excuse really!!
I was in the middle of typing up a different blog post when I thought of this one! A blogpost with 10 tips of pieces of advice to the younger me! Something different so why not! Here goes…
- Get drunk with the girls more often! Go and Enjoy yourself!
- Its ok to be weird, I mean yourself! Its ok to be yourself!
- Stop being so hard on yourself
- Stop being so stubborn
- Fill in your eyebrows
- Buy the top in Penneys
- Believe in yourself, push yourself!
- Stop worrying about what people think about you, if they don’t like you then what harm!
- Walk away
Love Joanne x
P.s Your quar fine (my famous few words after my operation!)
So there you have it. 10 silly pieces of advice I would give my younger self. I don’t know what it is but when I was growing up I was so hard on myself. I still am now but not as much as when I was younger. Hopefully I have mellowed out a bit, now that I am an old fart ha!
Thanks for reading,